PvM gods forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvM Gods Official Forums. Join now BEST server ever! Come and join NOW!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PKGods is closed, Please come to this server, im working on that now. Click Here' for there forums Thanks<3
Latest topics
» Mack's actually last post "NEW GAME!"
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Gz james!! lol :]
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 am by Guest

» My staff app
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm by Guest

» i'm home!!!! (mack read this!)
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 am by Guest

» Staff Crowns/sig
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 am by Guest

» Information (every1 has to read (staff/members/guests)
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm by Guest

» Things that people have to know. (importent)
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm by Guest

» Last post by mack
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 am by Guest

» Goodbye Mack,
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

Top posters
Jaimie
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_lcap[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_voting_bar[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:07 am
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is why me21

Our users have posted a total of 456 messages in 151 subjects
Most Viewed Topics
Mack's actually last post "NEW GAME!"
Item list 614
Webclient!
i'm home!!!! (mack read this!)
Error loading - Please report? HOW TO FIX!
A thing that might fix webclient, "error loading please report"
Information (every1 has to read (staff/members/guests)
Gz james!! lol :]
link for the game!! download this then extract to play
wkuk = cody the **** face
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.

Go down 

Wich Idea should i work out?
New Donation prices.
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Donator.
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Staff contests.
 0% [ 0 ]
Forum.
 0% [ 0 ]
Staff/Maxed island.
[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_lcap100%[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gast

[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm new on this server i know, but i've been talking whit wc4ever and whit mack a little while, and i wanna help this server,

some off you people will think now, oh that tvh3 comes here to get a staff rank or something like that, no im not. im here to help a pserver that has to less players, we could make it bigger and not just me or the staff, every1 should help. WE CAN DO IT!!

My idea's and i will work them out if people like them.

-Changing donation prices,
-Adding Super donator,
-Make Staff contests, (so Mack is able to see who should be in the staff and who shouldn't, do not hate but a server whit only 1 wrong staff member is anoying. i didnt say there is a bad staff here.)
-Talking whit Mack about adding/changing some Forum things
-Trying to help mack whit getting mobile payment option.
-Helping Mack whit Maxed or staff island if needed

want me to work out any orther idea? reply it or pm me,

My Goals:

-learning more and more about this server,
-helping this server to become bigger,
-learn how to train every skill fast on here and put them on a guide (will see later)
-being a good member and a helping friend for Mack.

Edit = Green

Please post me your opinion,

Thanks

Tvh3

Last edited by tvh3 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mobile payment :]   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 am

Hi, you remember when you said that we dont have mobile payment well that and good idea? :]

/ Wc4ever

NYAN CAT POWAAA!!!! :]

[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. NON_STOP_NYAN_CAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 am

yoo, again i have 1 more cool idea "Maxed Island" or "Staff Island" that would be cool Smile

/ Wc4ever :]
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

Euhm i agree whit staff island that would be great,

and about maxed island isnt really importent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Staff Island   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am

okay, i gunna say what Staff Island is. so it's only for staffs and you can train like all skills there and yea it's a island Smile and it should be a teleport yea.. :]

/ Wc4ever

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 am

Wc4ever wrote:
okay, i gunna say what Staff Island is. so it's only for staffs and you can train like all skills there and yea it's a island Smile and it should be a teleport yea.. :]

/ Wc4ever

i diss agree bout the staff island, its not for training but its for if a player needs help and you as staff wanna talk peacefull. and its for the staff if they have a meeting
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.   [Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Poll] My Goals and the things i want to do.
Page 1 of 1